Job: Collections Administrator (NPW)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
Description Collections Administrator (Non-Payroll Worker)
AT&T Interactive products are supported by more than 5,000 media consultants from AT&T Advertising Solutions.
Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Collections Administrator in our Glendale office. This is a contract position.
· Achieve Collection Objectives as outlined in the Collection Performance Plan.
· Performs functions included in the Continuity of Collection Work Guidelines.
· Must report to work on time and ready to work and maintain attendance within Company and Department guidelines.
· Reviews aged accounts receivable for severely delinquent accounts to contact customers to collect payments and bring them current.
· Interacts with other departments such as sales, credit department, and etc. to attempt to resolve issue the customers may have which prevents them from making payment.
· Reviews and responds to internal and external customer’s emails regarding delinquent accounts.
· Update credit card information and automatic checking account information.
· Confers with customer by telephone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer, sets up follow ups, and payment arrangements.
· Proactively handles inbound collection calls from the customers.
· Record information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
· Other assignments as needed
· Minimum of 3-5 years of Collection experience.
· Minimum of 3-5 years Call Center environment
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Proficient with basic PC skills (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel) and financial/accounting systems.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
· Internet savvy. Experience with online advertising industry a plus.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
Send us your resume today.
AT&T Interactive is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
[i] Source: AT&T Interactive internal data, 2010 YTD average through July
[ii] source: AT&T Mobility and AT&T Interactive internal data
Skills / Requirements
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!!!
Please submit resume online below.
There are no jobs currently listed.