Job: Orthodontic Registered Dental Assistant
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Children's Dental Group
Browse Similar Jobs: Healthcare - Dental
CHILDREN'S DENTAL GROUP is a growing specialty practice, which focuses on providing quality children's dental care in underserved communities. Our mission, since opening our first practice in 1980, has always been making patient care our #1 priority!
Assists Dentist during examination and treatment of patients. Assistant must follow and abide by all CDA, OSHA and Universal Precautions requirements.
Working in a fast-paced high volume practice that caters solely to children.
Depending on your experience, we offer a competitive compensation program; paid vacation, paid holidays, health, dental and vision benefits with company contribution; 401k with company match; a Company committed to serving the needs of underprivileged children; and a supportive leadership team that WANTS to see you succeed!!!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Active and Valid Registered Dental Assistant License from the Dental Board of CA
* Excellent customer service and patient care skills.
* Initiative, dependability, and a positive attitude!
* Current x-ray certificate required.
* Current CPR certificate required
* The ability to communicate effectively with patients, parents and staff.
(Bilingual English/Spanish preferred)
* Ortho experience a plus
* Knowledge of basic procedures -- re-ties, banding, bonding, de-bonding/banding, orthodontic records, etc.
* Instrument knowledge -- purpose, passing/accepting instruments, proper grasps, not passing over pt head, wiping/cleaning during treatment
* The ability to - take intra/extra oral radiographs, placement of separators, arch wires, impressions, etc.
* Full Time & Flexible shifts (Saturdays is a must)
* Front office experience a plus
* Computer literate