Job: Satellite Technician Manager / IRC45704
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
Browse Similar Jobs: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, we?ve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn?t enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 22,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
We believe that installing quality television programming and services should be as rewarding to our employees as it is enjoyable to our customers. If you have the drive and desire to be the best, DISH Network is the place to be. We offer individualized career paths and exceptional earning potential. Our employees receive paid expert training, a vehicle, tools, a uniform and an unparalleled career experience!
Skills / Requirements
The Satellite Technician Manager provides leadership and manages overall direction of Satellite TV Installer / Technician team members to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Reviews performance, addresses escalated issues, and resolves problems for a team of satellite installers.
- Hires and evaluates new employees to create high performing teams
- Practices and coaches behaviors that ensure quality customer service
- Trains new and existing installation staff on effective installation techniques and tools
- Conducts on-site inspections to evaluate and coach team members regarding quality installations and to ensure adherence to safety standards
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting team?s performance
- Manages fleet-related processes including vehicle maintenance and upkeep
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent (degree preferred, but not required), and 1-2 years experience in construction, electrical, or a related field. A history of successfully leading high performance teams is required. A valid driver?s license with a clean driving record is necessary. A background check and drug test will be preformed as part of pre-employment.