Job: Sr Software Engineer, .NET
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Engineering/Architecture
Description Sr. Software Engineer-.NET Are you looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products? AT&T Interactive, a subsidiary of AT&T Inc, is an industry leader in creating local search products that encourage consumers to discover and engage with local businesses across three screens - online, mobile, and TV. YP.com, AT&T Interactive's flagship web property, attracts over 30 million monthly online unique visitors1. YP.com is also accessed by millions of users each month via the mobile web. AT&T Interactive consumer apps have a pre-activation presence or have been downloaded through digital app stores on over 40 million mobile phones2. AT&T Interactive's robust YPSM Local Ad Network helps advertisers grow their business and distributes ads to a distinguished list of top publishers whose presence spans online, mobile and TV. AT&T Interactive's wide range of local ad products such as premium listings, performance-based advertising, and search engine marketing provides advertisers an opportunity to increase their presence among consumers who are looking for a local business. AT&T Interactive products are supported by a sales force of more than 5,000 from AT&T Advertising Solutions and other resellers. Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Sr. Software Engineer-.NET in our Glendale, CA offices. Join a growing team that uses the latest and greatest of Microsoft technology. We’re looking for smart and talented individuals who have a passion in working with technology. Learn and grow your career at AT&T Interactive as a Sr. Software Engineer-.NET. The Sr. Software Engineer will be expected to work on the development of new and existing computer systems and programs based on and related to system design specifications at AT&T Interactive.com. He/she is expected to be knowledgeable in the concepts and theory of Computer Science and Software Engineering. As a Sr. Software Engineer for Ad Solutions, you will work in a team on the development of back office systems as well as other back office development groups. The Software Engineer will be expected to be knowledgeable in enterprise best practices and be able to apply that knowledge in a wide variety of situations. Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Sr Software Engineer, .Net for our Glendale, CA offices. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the development and integration of software systems
- Experience with all parts of the SDLC process
- Support the project manager by ensuring project objectives are delivered on time.
- Contribute to other IT department initiatives as required
- Must be able to work in a dynamic fast-pace environment
- Strong with the SDLC and the various flavors of the SDLC
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to develop solutions using enterprise level best practices
- Strong skills in the Microsoft .NET platform
- 5+ years of the overall software development experience.
- Strong understanding of software design principals and architecture
- 5+ years of experience with the following technology:
- 3+ years of experience with database design and development
- Experience with Silverlight a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field required. MS and/or PhD a plus.
Skills / Requirements
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!!!
Please submit resume online below.
There are no jobs currently listed.