Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at 2K Sports
Visual Concepts is one of the world’s top game development studios with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
Our studio in Foothill Ranch, CA is committed to gaming and technical innovation and offers top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
We are seeking a Senior Producer to join our development efforts on an exciting new open world project! Within this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting a team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, schedule, and budget.
- Partner with the production team and the project’s leadership to organize and manage a multidisciplinary game development team
- Participate in defining the project deliverables and priorities while mitigating risks
- Take part in defining the scope of the project and help keep it in bounds of time requirements
- Own the project roadmap, ensuring that deliverables are met on time communication flows regarding development progress
- Set up efficient processes to optimize the engagement and productivity of the project
- Address difficult team situations (conflicts, communication issues, etc.) and take actions necessary to resolve them within a timely manner
- Help define production processes and workflows, while always looking to optimize the way we build games in order to maximize the time we have available
- Contribute to a positive studio environment
- 5+ years’ experience in the video game industry as a Producer with internal teams
- Shipped at least 1 title within a Producer role
- Significant experience and working knowledge of development pipelines
- A JIRA and Confluence power-user, having created workflows, reports, and templates
- Experience with steering ambiguous ideas into actionable items
- Strong analytical, technical and project management skills
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of game industry standard software tools, design documentations, and development processes including game concept and prototyping creation, budgeting, bug tracking, and stakeholder reporting.
- Ability to swiftly identify issues and provide consistent guidance within various fields: art, game design, organization, and business
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, combining leadership and diplomacy; you are teamwork-oriented
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience working on current-gen consoles
- Experience with developing and shipping online games
- Scrum Master or PMO certified