Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at EAG Laboratories
Eurofins EAG Materials Science (EAG) is a world leader as an independent analytical services provider. EAG specializes in Microscopy, Surface Analysis and Semiconductor Testing services for a wide range of industries including; Semiconductors, lighting, solar, energy storage, defense, image sensors, polymers, catalysts and others. We are looking for an Analytical Chemist who can help us meet our customers' goals. Responsibilities for this role include performing materials and polymer analysis, failure analysis, data interpretations and consulting with clients for problem solving related to chemistry issues.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., "Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Ph.D. Chemistry with 5+ years experience.
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques is essential.
- Hands-on operation of FTIR, TGA, DSC and GC/MS is required.
- Familiarity of XPS and AES a plus.
- Experience with problem solving and failure analysis would be preferred.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about EAG Laboratories, a Eurofins company, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.