Action Property Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Roving Maintenance Technician
at Action Property Management
Job TitleRoving Maintenance Technician
LocationSatellite - Los Angeles
Area of InterestEngineering
Action Property Management, a premier management company, is seeking full time Roving Maintenance Technicicans 1 & II to join our team at our luxury associations, several locations from Long Beach to Los Angeles.
Summary:The Maintenance Technician 1, under the direction and supervision of the Supervisor, maintains and repairs all common property not maintained and repaired by a third party. The Maintenance Technician 1 will also, at the direction of the Supervisor, perform limited in unit maintenance services. The Maintenance Technician 1 is a trained responder to property emergencies such as fire, flood, earthquake and other disasters and will be available for emergencies after normal working hours. The Maintenance Technician 1 is expected to be available for emergencies or overtime in special circumstances in order to complete projects or meet deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general laborer work as assigned by the Supervisor, such as loading, unloading and moving materials, and running errands for the Engineering Department.
- Patch and paint the common areas of the building.
- Change of air filters in spaces where no fans or machinery are in operation.
- Assist in the performance of preventive maintenance work orders.
- Responsible for general cleaning of the engineering spaces.
- Clean and paint non-operating mechanical equipment, which has been shut down, locked out and tagged by Supervisor.
- Perform, in a timely manner, all maintenance prescribed by the Operations & Maintenance Manual or the Supervisor.
- Provide light electrical duties: Changing light bulbs and assisting in ballast change out, etc.
- Provide light plumbing duties: Repairs restroom fixtures, unclogging P traps and assisting in any plumbing project.
- Provide light carpentry duties: installing shelving, repairing windows, assemble furniture and accessories.
- Provide light HVAC duties: perform in-unit HVAC filter, smoke alarm battery replacement, and minor repairs as scheduled and directed by the Supervisor.
- Assist housekeeping staff in the transport of items for cleaning or clearing of areas to be cleaned.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.