Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Business Systems Analyst - WH
AFEX is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist with a heritage that dates back to 1979. We offer a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools with designated Account Executives. We can handle every aspect of a client’s foreign payment needs, from risk consultation to transaction execution.
We're adding a Technical Business Systems Analyst to the team in Woodland Hills!
The Technical Business Systems Analyst is responsible for managing the full lifecycle of client integration from inception and pre-sales, technical consultation to production go-live. They will work closely with the Senior Product Manager-Business Software, Partnership Director-Integrated solutions, internal AFEX stakeholders and external stakeholders including 3rd party developers and business software vendors.
The Technical Business Systems Analyst will establish and support all engagements according to the integrated solutions processes and project management framework, ensuring that:
- our clients have the right solution for their end user’s requirements when making global payments
- they manage the development, testing and deployment of either business software integration or Standard INS integrations.
- everything is fully documented, and approvals are obtained through the various stages of the engagement
- they support the scheduling and hosting of meetings through the lifecycle of the engagement
- there is oversight and visibility to risk and risk mitigation of tasks through the various stages of the integration
- there is a consistent deployment of integrations globally as Sales plans are executed in each region
- Provide technical expertise to sales in order to determine the prospect’s capabilities and business needs and the fit between those needs and AFEX’s solution.
- Serve as a liaison between sales Product and IT in understanding the best technology solution for the integration scenario.
- Serve as a trusted business partner between IT, product and Sales, internal AFEX stakeholders and external stakeholders, including 3rd party developers and business software vendors
- Adhere to the Integrated Solutions processes and project management framework to ensure all engagements are developed and deployed successfully and within the scope and timelines of the engagement
- Provide support, training and documentation through the various stages of the engagement to ensure a successful development, technical execution and go-live of the engagement
- Plus support the Business Software and Integrated Solutions with the Sales Enablement stage of the engagement
- Partner effectively and pro-actively with IT, Product, internal AFEX stakeholders and external stakeholders, including 3rd party developers and business software vendors to resolve technical issues and successfully manage and mitigate engagement risks
- Travel as required to support the development and deployment of engagements
- Provide technical support and guidance as required to promote and ensure engagement success
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of business process management / workflow solutions within ERP / business software platforms
- Experience working with a Restful API, preferably in financial services
- Knowledge and experience developing user cases and customer journeys relating to API capabilities within ERP / business software platforms
- Experience in an Iterative or Agile environment in all phases of software development lifecycles
- Project management experience in particular simultaneous, global projects that have interdependent timelines and shared resources
- Effective IT, Product and stakeholder communication and collaboration, both internally and externally
- Excellent English language skills required, both written and oral
- Strong written and verbal communications required
- Strong documentation, project artefacts, reporting and troubleshooting skills
- University degree required, with course work in project management preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project and Visio. Plus, Box and Product management tools, including Monday.com and Slack
- Knowledge and experience with relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL
- Experience working with Web API integrations process and workflows
AFEX is committed to offer equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or military or veteran status. AFEX complies with all applicable laws governing discrimination and harassment in employment in every location and jurisdiction in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training