Children's Bureau of Southern California
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Children's Bureau of Southern California
Magnolia Place (Los Angeles)
WHAT IS FAF?
FAF – Strengthening Families Through Innovative Tech Solutions
Children’s Bureau’s Social Enterprise, FAF (Family Assessment Software), is a web-based assessment tool used to help hard working child welfare professionals and organizations better serve vulnerable children and their families. For more info, visit www.myFAF.org
The Operations Intern will assist with all core aspects of the business including operations, grant research, marketing, and process optimization.
COMMITMENT: Winter/Spring 2019 for 15 – 20 hours per week (some flexibility here)
- You’re great at communicating clearly and professionally via phone and email
- You’re consistently organized and great at catching small details
- You’re comfortable with Microsoft Office (inc Excel, Word, Office, PP) and a quick learner with other software
- You have experience doing internet based research
- You love working in fast-paced, fun environment and are a master at multi-tasking
- Bonus: You have an interest or passion in social enterprise!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct monthly user audits and invoice customers accordingly
- Create quarterly newsletters for clients, PowerPoints for webinars and trainings, and other visual content
- Assist in maintenance of an accurate and up-to-date CRM database, Constant Contacts list, filing system
- Test fixes and enhancements once applied to the test and client sites
- Help team organize and manage the project management tool
- Respond to client needs and IT ticketing system, as needed
- Maintain confidentiality in all work that you do
- Exercise good judgment in performing your role, keeping the mission at heart
- Ability to work in a diverse and welcoming environment to all
- Located in Central LA, we’re a short drive from Downtown, USC, Dodgers Stadium and more
- An amazing team open to hearing your ideas and supporting your professional development
- Free parking and a flexible schedule
- Helping over 30,000 families improve their lives, while preventing child abuse!
Kristina Barela, Social Enterprise Coordinator
213-342-0181 | email@example.com
If you wish to submit a resume only, please click here: