Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager Multichannel Automation Technology
at Amgen Inc.
Career CategoryInformation Systems
Amgen is seeking an Information Systems Sr. Manager in our corporate campus located in Thousand Oaks, CA to join the Global Commercial Operations Information Systems (GCOIS) group as the Cross Channel Automation Technology Lead. The Sr. Manager will serve the US Business Operations team (supporting Sales, Marketing, Value & Access), partnering with them to deliver technology services and solutions that achieve their corporate strategies and business goals.
The Sr. Manager will lead a team of IS professionals who will be responsible for the technology and subject matter expertise for multichannel marketing engagements that support the sales, marketing, and promotions teams. Additionally, the Manager will be accountable for technology projects related to all patient touchpoints, digital interactions with healthcare providers, and own the long-term technology strategy for the systems that support our customer engagements.
The Sr. Manager will have a deep understanding of customer engagement technologies, focused on campaign and content management and have experience technologies to acquire and maintain customer loyalty as well as an understanding of sales and marketing, data management and analytics best practices.
The US IS Customer Engagement team partners with the US Sales and Marketing teams to deliver solutions that engage our customers.
Key responsibilities of the Sr. Manager include:
- Lead the team responsible for the technology strategy for customer (patients, providers, caregivers, etc.) multichannel / marketing automation
- Ability to think strategically about technology and recommend solutions that align with business strategy and achieve the greatest business impact to our customers.
- Drive our cross-channel CRM service forward as the liaison between IS and commercial leadership to enhance the patient experience with our brands and services.
- Own the data flows and cross-system architecture for the customer engagement systems, and how they interact with other critical systems, both internal and external to Amgen.
- Execute on our marketing strategies using knowledge of consumer technology trends and social media in a highly regulated industry.
- Create and maintain strong portfolio management processes to govern the intake, prioritization, and execution of projects to advance the multichannel automation technology service.
- Guide the careers and skills development of a team of IS business analysts and service owners.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
Master’s degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of Information Systems experience
Associate’s degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
2 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Ability to work in a changing environment, under pressure, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills to work across and up through the organization, including escalation and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts.
- Advanced problem solving capabilities and ability to use constraints as opportunities.
- Working understanding and experience of Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup principles.
- Strong staff management skills and experience.
- Experience with AWS, Salesforce, and other enterprise grade applications.
- Experience with Tableau, DMP, and other reporting and analytics tools.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its biologics manufacturing expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.