Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Repair Technician - Medical Equipment Maintenance Technician
at Apria Healthcare
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Logistics (Non-Driver Positions)
- Location : Location
- Full/Part Time
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
- Repairs and maintains all oxygen and durable medical equipment such as oxygen concentrators, liquid oxygen systems, nebulizers, suction machines and CPAP's. Also performs repairs and maintenance on equipment.
- Ensures equipment is repaired in an efficient and timely manner to maintain adequate levels of stock in warehouse.
- May perform maintenance and minor repairs on company vehicles and facility as needed.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment including wheelchairs, beds, reusable medical supplies and tools.
- Maintains accurate files of all repairs made and all parts and equipment ordered.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
- At least one year related experience is required.
Join the Apria team for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare! Competitive pay rates with cash incentives and full benefit packages available, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet