|Atrilogy Solution Group’s direct client is searching for an Enterprise Architect II to join their team in Cypress, CA on a direct hire, full-time basis.|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- Minimum 5+ years of solutions and software development architecture experience building reliable and scalable solutions required
- Proven technical experience in a domain area such as databases, application dev, ERP, infrastructure, cloud, QA, systems analysis, etc.
- Participated in a full life cycle complex, enterprise wide system implementation requiring knowledge of business domain requirements, application components, data models, integrations, information security and infrastructure components
- Proven experience across multiple business areas, and multiple technologies with well- rounded background in applications, software, databases, middleware, etc.
- Prior applications/software development (programming) experience
- Strong Technical leadership of Application Development teams and vendors
- Experience with Agile Development and DevOps delivery approaches, frameworks and concepts preferred
- Experience working as Technology Consultant for a large global management consulting firm i.e. Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, EY, Deloitte, etc. preferred
- Project management skills in creating work plans, schedules, estimates and milestone plans
- Architecture – Knowledge of architectural methodologies used in the design and development of information systems, including the physical structure of a system's internal operations and interactions with other systems.
- Broad knowledge of at least one of the following domains (i.e., applications, data, infrastructure, security) and some understanding of other domains
- Governance – Develop, oversee, and organize the standards, policies, and procedures of technology throughout the organization
- Support defining architecture principles, styles and standards for systems across the enterprise.
- Ensure that standards are followed and develop plan for remediation when they are not.
- Technical Strategy – Ability to identify long-term technology vision and strategy.
- Assist in developing strategies and roadmaps within domain expertise
- Support identification of new technologies and capabilities that will give strategic advantage and/or achieve business objectives
- Ability to create proofs of concepts to demonstrate innovative approaches for moderately complex ideas.
- Collaborate with RTS management and Project Managers to ensure that assets in the IT portfolio are leveraged to the maximum extent possible.
- Understand where the domain fits into the larger environment and how changes to the domain may impact other environments.
- Analyze the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements in low complexity projects (i.e., business processes, expanding capacity, reducing time, cost and increasing effectiveness).
- Collaborate with technology and application owners to manage the Lifecycle of assets in the IT portfolio within domain.
- Collaborate with various RTS departments to evaluate designs and identify potential gaps or weaknesses early so they can be addressed within domain expertise for low complexity projects.
- Translate business needs into Architecture requirements using domain expertise for low complexity projects.
- Participate in researching solutions within domain expertise for low complexity projects, solicit input from industry experts and recommends solutions to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure teams to produce high level, conceptual designs in their primary domain.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.