|Atrilogy’s client is seeking a Sr. Recruiter to join their team for a 12 month contract located in Irvine, CA.|
This position serves as the primary point of contact for managers for the recruitment and selection of employees. Responsible for consulting and implementing the sourcing and recruitment services that favorably impact our business objectives. This individual will deliver high quality service to both internal and external customers. The incumbent performs all duties in an ethical and professional manner that promotes company (and its affiliates) mission, values, and philosophy.
The position reports to a Manager, Talent Acquisition (TA) and serves as a member of the Talent Acquisition team, in partnership with other Talent Acquisition recruiters. Primary customer groups include managers and leaders at appropriate levels across the system, candidates, employees, third party vendors and other Human Resources staff.
- Partners with Hiring Managers and HR Strategic Partners (HRSP) to build comprehensive recruitment plans, clarify required job skills and competencies, and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each job category.
- Serves in an Account Management capacity. Consults with Hiring Managers and HR Strategic Partners on strategic Talent Acquisition initiatives in the context of the business. Advises and mentors on complex issues that have been escalated by other recruiters.
- Proactively engages with TA support groups to develop sophisticated strategies for locating and attracting the best candidates for each position.
- Collaborates with TA Coordinators to ensure reqs are complete, opened, activities/candidates tracked and closed in ATS.
- Reviews resumes against job requirements, conducts candidates phone screens/assessments against qualifications and presents to Hiring Managers.
- Sources candidates using networking, social media, events, competitive intelligence/research, sourcing tools and TA Programs such as employee referrals, diversity, military and professional outreach.
- May manage recruitment of complex positions such as nursing, neuroscience, allied health, leadership or hard to fill requisitions.
- Builds relationships with candidates to gain a deeper understanding of motivation and interests, to determine potential fit within the organization, and to create long-term pipelining opportunities.
- Possesses advance knowledge of the candidate market across the spectrum of assigned positions and throughout the region in order to best advise Hiring Managers and HRSPs in hiring decisions.
- Understands the psychology of the offer and manages the offer process and acts as a liaison between the candidate and the Hiring Manager during negotiations. Considers the company’s and the candidates needs throughout the process.
- Leads recruitment and hiring business strategies through the development, coordination, and delivery by understanding the strategic needs of the organization, and the competencies required for success.
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of positions recruiting for, including required candidate qualifications, competencies, compensation and motivations.
- Periodically visit customers locations, tour facilities, and achieve a working vocabulary of departmental characteristics. May include gaining an in depth knowledge of technical aspects of positions recruited for, including equipment and methods utilized, and how they compare to competitors.
- Analyzes issues using a holistic approach and comprehensive problem resolution methodology. Leads recruiting team in the development of innovative solutions to achieve organization mission and goals.
- Actively supports and incorporates the mission and core values into all Talent Acquisition processes and daily activities.
- Promotes sensitivity with cultural and religious beliefs and directly supports and promotes hiring a diverse workforce.
- Comply with all laws, regulations and requirements of appropriate licensing and accrediting bodies.
- Assures compliance with confidentiality policies. In accordance with State and Federal laws, maintains confidentiality of employee, patient, and business related information.
- Education: Bachelors degree preferred. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered in addition to minimum years’ experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a recruiter.
- Ability to build comprehensive account management recruitment plans and sourcing strategy plans, clarify required job skills and competencies with Hiring Managers.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing resumes against job requirements, behavioral interviewing candidates against qualifications and presenting recommendations to Hiring Managers.
- Proven success having personally sourced candidates using networking, social media, events, competitive intelligence/research, sourcing tools and other programs such as employee referrals, diversity, military and professional outreach.
- Experience consulting with Hiring Managers on complex hiring initiatives, compensation/offers, market trends, sourcing challenges, behavioral interviewing, and recruiting process expectations, accountabilities and service level.
- Previous experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Preference for experience recruiting in Healthcare. License/Registration/Certifications
- Participation in an HR professional organization preferred (e.g. PHR/SPHR, AIRS Certified Recruiter, NW Recruiter Association, NAHCR Certified Recruiter). Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to consistently exhibit superior customer service, including when under significant pressure to achieve expected timelines for the hiring of new staff.
- Ability to work proficiently in a self-managed team environment and possess independent problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to organize information, research data and formulate responses and reports.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain recruiting processes.
- Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport on the phone. High level of proficiency with written communications, including the ability to generate correspondence for executive-level staff.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to hiring managers and customers.
- Proactively identifies ways to enhance or improve programs, processes, and systems.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and ability to perform boolean searches.
- Proficient in MS Office suite products.
- Applicant Tracking Systems experience with detail-oriented attention to actively tracking candidate information consistently.
- Ability to share professional expertise with others in the area of talent acquisition.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.