Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AutoNation, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Job Locations
- Corporate - Region
- Dealership / Location Name
- AutoNation Western Region Office
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
AutoNation is hiring for an HR Recruiter a to support the recruiting efforts in our markets. The HR Recruiter supports sourcing and recruiting for all hiring at assigned Dealerships. This position is responsible for all stages of the staffing process including partnering with HR Managers on position strategy, candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, maintaining the company's relationship with the applicant throughout the interview & selection cycle, and selling AutoNation to the applicant as an employer of choice. The HR Recruiter is responsible for meeting company and department staffing objectives including candidate quality, candidate diversity and metric objectives.
- Works closely with HR Managers and store management to meet hiring needs and ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals.
- Increases candidate flow and implement strategic solutions that will attract and acquire high quality candidates.
- Evaluates candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit.
- Implements strategies and delivers results using various sourcing methods including direct sourcing, Internet recruiting, social media, networking, employee referrals, job fairs, etc.
- Integrate diversity into the staffing process.
- Builds strong working relationships with key internal business partners to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting, tracking, posting advertisements, sourcing, interviewing, screening and presenting potential candidates to hiring managers and following up with candidates and hiring managers.
- Conduct employment and reference checking as well as various misc. recruiting activities.
- Must be a self starter and be able to work independently
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with recruiting activity/tracking management tools
- Previous experience recruiting Automotive Industry professionals desirable
- Agency and/or retail recruiting experience highly desirable
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR and EEOC policies.
- Proven expertise in MS Office suite (Excel, Access, Power-Point, Word and Office
- H.S. Diploma, 4 year degree preferred