Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Alliance Manager-NetSuite
at Avalara, Inc.
Job Reference #: oxI88fwf
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- Engaging, training and marketing with NetSuite personnel
- Navigate up and down organization as appropriate
- Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge and proactively train partners regarding general transaction tax, Avalara product, services, resources and differentiators
- Generate partner driven pipeline through pro-active prospecting with partner’s customer facing employees including NetSuite AE's, AM's, BDR's, SC's, PS, Sales Directors, Sales Managers
- Act as a liaison between our sales teams and NetSuite to help build working relationships resulting in growing our bookings numbers/meeting and exceeding your territory goals
- Participate in partner marketing efforts with the help of Partner Marketing Managers for marketing and co-marketing opportunities (lunch-n-learns, seminars, webinars, campaigns, trade shows, events)
- Grow NetSuite pipeline and business through pro-active hunting in targeted channels
- Provide feedback to channel peers and leadership regarding market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps and other valuable insights gained while working with partners
- Manage partner inquiries regarding sales, product, commissions, customer escalations, etc
- Build out & maintain partner profile information and contact information as well as log calls and communications in CRM and other systems
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of Partner/Channel experience in the Technology industry, preferably in the NetSuite ecosystem
- Strong customer success mindset
- Capable of building trust quickly, developing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to create these genuine relationships in various environments including in-person, phone, email, and web meetings
- Possesses a solid sales foundation with an outgoing, optimistic personality
- Engages effectively at the C-Suite and Executive level both internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with the ability take ownership and initiative approaching all tasks and projects proactively
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger, longer term projects
- Competency with Salesforce, Slack, Excel and Office Suite, Atlassian/Jira a plus
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Must have intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and a positive approach
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.