Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Merchant Services Consultant – San Gabriel Valley, CA
at Bank of America Corporation
• Develop and maintain relationships with assigned Financial Centers, Small Business and other One Team partners as assigned across a geographic footprint and support bringing the Bank of America suite of merchant services solutions to clients.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding and broad knowledge of merchant pricing, software, gateways, security as well as expert industry knowledge in Healthcare, Retail, Restaurant, Business to Business and ISVs.
• Identify and support new client priorities.
• Continuously develop and maintain a strong pipeline for new revenue growth opportunities with
• Attain balanced performance including assigned sales and revenue goals, operational excellence/risk and client experience standards
• Acts as a champion for clients by connecting expertise across the company that helps them achieve their goals.
• The ability to understand technical solutions and processes
• Maintain accurate records and adhere to SLAs.
• Establish relationships with associations, centers of influence and vendor partners among others.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of sales experience
• Consultative selling experience
• Proven relationship management
• Demonstrated technical expertise
• Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services in similar field or face to face sales environment
• Established sales, business development and negotiation skills
• Is organizationally savvy; knows how to make connections and build relationships to get things done.
• Customer focused and highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
• Possesses business acumen with the ability to discuss in depth complex financial solutions
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Capability to adapt to an ever changing payment processing environment
• Strong communications, including oral and written presentation skills
• Effective planning, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Multi-lingual ability is a plus
Travel and Physical Requirements
• Daily travel within territory is required to perform essential functions of the role. Occasional out of territory travel is required.
• Works in varied environments involving sitting and standing. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, including as a driver or passenger in an automobile. Ability to utilize a tablet and telephone for prolonged period of time. Ability to visit and move around at client sites including the ability to maneuver in a variety of places. Ability to lift, carry and otherwise transport work-related materials that may weigh up to 25 lbs. And that may occasionally weigh in excess of 25 lbs.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. We serve approximately 66 million consumer and small business clients, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.