Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Portfolio Management Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
at Bank of America Corporation
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
U.S. Trust is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. U.S. Trust employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
Responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to portfolio managers, including completing required paperwork, updating databases, maintaining records, conducting limited research projects, and providing administrative coordination with trading, operations, and client service areas.
- Prepare client investment recommendation letters, performance, and presentations (booklets and electronic media).
- Provide support for completing activities such as investment action plans, new account reviews, and other proactive account Reg. 9 reviews.
- May be asked to monitor portfolios for bond maturities; respond to corporate action election requests; assist in implementation of investment solutions when appropriate.
- Research client inquiries; document account activities and client interactions.
- Maintain department industry research and report information.
- Answer phone calls and emails for PMs in their absence.
- Interact with GWIM partners and support groups to resolve client and operational issues.
- Perform various office related tasks, such as distributing reports; operate and maintain copiers and fax machines; photocopying materials; mailing correspondence; manual and electronic filing of client documentation; preparing documents for imaging; ordering supplies.
- Complete ad hoc projects for team.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance or related program
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong Organizational Skills / Attention to Detail
- Strong Follow Up Skills
- Ability to problem solve and spot issues proactively
- Ability to work independently, but also a "team player"
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Financial industry knowledge and experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.