Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OSP Engineer in Lancaster, CA at The Bartech Group
Job DescriptionJob #: 195559
Job Title: OSP Engineer
Location: Lancaster, CA 93534
Pay Rate: $36.00 per hour
If you are an experienced OSP Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an OSP Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an OSP Engineer will include:
- This individual must be able to provide administrative and field support to the outside plant provisioning process and be familiar with the various communications outside plant concepts, such as copper cable, fiber optic cable, ad coax cable.
- Must be able to utilize facility analysis process to select such areas for rehabilitation and coordinate field work.
- Thorough knowledge of GO95 and JPA process required.
- Must have a knowledge of telephone industry standards, accessing, reading and interpreting mechanized assignment records, PC applications, OSP record and/or computer aided drafting systems and able to interact with all on-line computer systems.
- Knowledge is also required in understanding infrastructure plans (highway, sewer, bridge, etc.) and survey information for the elimination and prevention of conflicts with existing and proposed underground, site obstacles, and for proper installation location within easements and public right of way.
- This individual must be knowledgeable with all municipal and government requirements of work.
As an OSP Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
As an OSP Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for OSP Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!