Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager, Facilities
at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, award winner of the Real Estate Agency Brand of the year in the 26th annual Harris Poll EquiTrend Study and a leader in the real estate industry, is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Studio City office.
The Project Manager will develop, plan, direct, and implement project(s) to achieve business strategy and goals relative to profitability, cost control and organizational effectiveness within prescribed time frame by performing the following duties personally or through others.
- Develop, plan, direct and implement project(s) (70-75%):
- Create or review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding, procedures, marketing if appropriate and allotment of available resources for various phases of project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project team.
- Direct and participate in project activities, direct and coordinate project resources to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Analyze project outcomes, measure effectiveness and report to key partners on project results.
- Build and maintain relationships and assume responsibility for interaction with key strategic partners to ensure their progress and confidence in the process.
- Generate and analyze project reports and modify schedules or plans as required. (10-15%)
- Prepare project reports and presentations for management, client, or others. (10-15%)
- Coordinate project activities to ensure compliance with government or other regulatory agencies. (0-5%)
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Minimum four years’ experience in project/program management.
- Must have minimum three years supervisory experience.
- Strong experience managing multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Group presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
- Effective customer service and communication skills.
- A customer service focus
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated organizational, administrative and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects concurrently. Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills; detail oriented.
- High degree of integrity, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and action oriented.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook.
- CAD experience highly preferred.
Actual wage is based upon education and experience.
Benefits package may include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, EAP, 401K with employer match, Flexible Spending Account, PTO.
Studio City, CA (91423)