Bright Horizons L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bright Horizons L.P.
Do your friends and co-workers say that you are a natural teacher or caregiver? Have you been a nanny, camp counselor, volunteered with children or worked at another preschool? If you answered yes or are willing to learn, apply today as an Assistant Child Care Teacher at Bright Horizons, an award-winning employer and leader in early childhood education.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom you will:
- Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Assist with creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans (yes, we even have a curriculum for infants!)
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Receive comprehensive training in child development. If you have a passion for education we can help you earn your early childhood education certificate or degree for FREE.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day, we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Child Care Associate Teachers must meet state and company minimum requirements including:
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
- Pass required state and company background checks.
- Demonstrated experience working with children.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.
Job Category 2
Center and School