Carrington Mortgage Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Advocate
at Carrington Mortgage Services
- Job ID
- Position Category
- Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC
- Position Type
Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Due to our growth, we are currently seeking for a Customer Service Advocate to join our Anaheim, CA. team. Consider Carrington Today!
The Customer Advocate will be responsible for resolving and responding to escalated or complex customer complaints received from various channels including other internal departments or executives, attorneys, regulators, political officials, and the Better Business Bureau. Assist in remediation efforts to prevent repeat complaints and reduce overall complaint volume. Perform all duties in accordance with all company guidelines and applicable federal, state and local regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Interface with customers and customer representatives regarding complaints.
- Track and research customer complaints.
- Draft written responses to customer complaints.
- Maintain accurate and complete records.
- Prepare reports weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Provide litigation and general administrative support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- 3 - 5 years’ residential mortgage servicing experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Internet Explorer and Excel required.
- Proficiency with Synaptec LawBase desired.