Carrington Mortgage Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Escrow Officer Specialist
at Carrington Mortgage Services
- Job ID
- Position Category
- Vylla Title, LLC
- Position Type
Vylla Is REDEFINING The Home Buying Experience!
At Vylla, it is our mission to ensure a wonderful experience for all customers and to achieve our mission of delivering real estate to home buyers across the United States. Join our team be part of leading the disruption in the home buying industry…
What We Offer:
• Base pay and monthly bonus
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal.
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
The Closing Specialist is responsible for completing closing tasks of a property from contract to sale. Also responsible for all communication between parties, compiling fees, insuring seller documentation is signed and completed per underwriter instructions, as well as, all title and lender clearance items to insure of a timely sale and funding of the real estate owned (“REO”) property and/or refinance transactions.
What you'll do:
- Manage assigned pipeline of closing orders to complete the title commitment and clearance process assuring an efficient process is executed and closings are completed in a timely manner.
- Comply with relevant regulatory practices surrounding the title and settlement business.
- Train personnel as necessary as assigned by management to support the business objectives.
You'll love this job if you're:
- Agile and Resourceful. You effortlessly shift gears and come up with workable solutions to problems.
- Systematic and Diligent. You have a keen focus on the details and like to follow a plan.
- Flexible and Hardworking. You take pride in your work, and will do whatever it takes to get things done right.
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ of title, settlement services or mortgage experience required.
- Refinance closing experience preferred.
- State title / escrow licenses preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Equator and RamQuest preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer