Carrington Mortgage Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Internal Branch Auditor
at Carrington Mortgage Services
- Job ID
- Position Category
- Risk Management
- Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC
- Position Type
Calling all recent Grads! Great opportunity to join our company and learn the business.
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated real estate and mortgage company with four business divisions: Asset Management, Mortgage Servicing and Origination, Property Logistics and Management and Real Estate Services. TOGETHER, the Carrington Family of Companies has the ability to direct a range of activities across the life cycle of single family residential assets.
TODAY, Carrington seeks to deliver to investors and consumers a comprehensive set of products and investment opportunities in the single-family residential markets with the ability to execute immediately.
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal .
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our team in Aliso Viejo!
The Junior Branch Auditor will be responsible for learning internal audit processes and assisting in the planning and conducting of branch and/or internal operational audits within the network of Carrington companies to ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations, corporate standards and generally accepted accounting principles. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
What you’ll do:
- Support all branch and internal audits within a scope based on functional, financial, reputational and regulatory risks.
- Assist in the creating the plan to execute and reports financial and operational findings.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to determine recommendations to improve procedures and other improper documentations accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One (1) to (2) years’ work experience in related financial services industry preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% to branch offices throughout the continental United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer