Carrington Mortgage Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loss Mitigation Intake Processor, II
at Carrington Mortgage Services
- Job ID
- Position Category
- Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- Position Type
Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level?
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC, which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
The Loss Mitigation Intake Processor II will timely manage the borrower notification process specific to compliance timelines associated with Company, investor and agency standards for all Loss Mitigation related programs including, but not limited to, loan modifications and short sales. Primary responsibilities consist of acknowledging, requesting and verifying borrower documentation such as the application for mortgage assistance, financial statements, credit reports, title reports and property valuations. Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage files from acknowledgment to submission.
- Check files for completeness and accuracy.
- Review and analyze financial information, assets and credit reports.
- Structure files based on investor and regulatory guidelines.
- Complete tasks within timelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Applications at intermediate level preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of HAMP and FHA requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule.
- Ability to work in a paperless, automated and fast paced environment while handling a high volume pipeline.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Ability to multi-task to complete various tasks as required.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- One (1) year of experience processing residential mortgage loans, loss mitigation or other related field.