Carrington Mortgage Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Post Closing Manager
at Carrington Mortgage Services
- Job ID
- Position Category
- Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- Position Type
Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Our Mortgage Lending Division is becoming an industry leader by providing competitive mortgage products within our Retail and Wholesale lines of business. We deliver a superior customer experience by meeting individual needs, focusing on financial education, ensuring that our loans close on time and making the entire process as easy as possible. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind. Join us.
The Post Closing Manager is responsible for managing the post-close department, related to due diligence reconciliation for non-agency portfolio securitizations, loan delivery to agencies, whole loan delivery to private investors, government endorsement/guarantee and TRID compliance/closing disclosure audits for all closed loans. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
What you'll do:
- Perform management responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Manage and perform salability duties for FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, and Non Agency mortgages.
- Manage and perform due diligence duties for Non Agency mortgages.
- Manage and perform insuring related duties for FHA, VA and USDA mortgages.
- Monitor, resolve and report on conditions requested by FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, FHLMC & Investors.
- Monitor and manage workflow details.
- Analyze, suggest, develop and implement procedural changes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Works with external and internal auditors as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide training and guidance to post close department personnel.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Responsible for monitoring performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Work directly with Director, Post Close
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Motivating and Accountable. You’re a dynamic leader who earns the trust of your team and peers.
- Agile and Resourceful. You effortlessly shift gears and come up with workable solutions to problems.
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in mortgage banking or related industry.
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in a manager role.
- Knowledge of mortgage guidelines, regulations, compliance and due diligence practices.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan documentation and the government insuring and loan salability processes.
- Adept product knowledge of non agency/non QM, agency conventional, FHA, VA and USDA.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Superior analytical, organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Resolution oriented with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.