Child Care Resource Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Business Partner
at Child Care Resource Center
HR Business Partner
Work where your work matters. Work at CCRC.
CCRC pride's itself as a workplace of choice for passionate talent, driven by our mission to cultivate child, family and community well-being. Whether the positon works directly with the public or supports our programs, every position is vital to our mission's success and reputation as a leader. We are not your typical non-profit. We are 800 people strong and growing!
You could play a key role supporting the Human Resources Department!
Under the supervision of the HR Employment Manager, the HR Business Partner will collaborate and support one or more of CCRC's divisions (Subsidy, Head Start, Resource & Referral, or Administration) with HR functions emphasizing in the areas of employee relations, recruitment and performance management. The HR Business Partner will be a point of contact for benefits, leaves of absences, safety and ergonomics. The HR Business Partner will manage and complete various HR related projects in support of the department and Agency goals and formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employee that reflect the objectives of the Agency.
Key areas of responsibility include the ability to:
- Creates, develops, interprets and applies various policies and procedures (Employee Handbook) equitably & fairly throughout the Agency.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance (federal/state).
- Responds to employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
- Provides advice and counsel to management on appropriate resolution of employee relation issues.
- Provides day-to -day guidance, coaching and support to management and staff regarding employee relation issues and performance behaviors.
- Conducts investigations and makes recommendations regarding issues of disputes or misconduct.
- Partners with HR Specialist by administering performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the Agency.
- Manages the employee exit process, conducts exit interviews to determine turnover trends and attend unemployment insurance claim hearings.
- Assist with the management of exempt, non-exempt and temporary recruitment to include creative sourcing candidates, internal and external posting of open positions, advertising, review of upcoming resumes, screening applicants, referring qualified candidates to manager for interviews, correspondence with job applicants, completing background screening, preparing offer letters, coordinating internal transfer and ensuring all recruitment documentation is in place.
- Interprets and implements the Agency's Affirmative Action Plan and ensures recruitment and selection procedures provide equal employment opportunities for attracting, sourcing, selecting and employing a diverse workforce including both internal and external applicants.
- Manage positions through UltiPro's recruitment system and maintain an applicant tracking database which includes AAP and OFCCP data:
- Gather and provide all data required for the plan and ensures that all data is maintained for plan analysis.
Benefits, Leaves Management & Safety Program
- Responds to employees immediate benefits questions for clarification; such as Medical, Dental, FSA, Vision & 403(b) plans, leaves of absences policies and procedures.
- Assists HR Benefits team with various benefit related tasks such as assistance with open enrollment, Medical, Dental, and Wellness Program.
- Responds to employee questions regarding leaves of absences policies and procedures. And assists with the administration and/or distribution of leave of absence paperwork.
- Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions. Participates in Safey Walk-Throughs with various management related topics.