Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst, Data Analytics & Business Insights - Mortgage
at CIT Bank
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Gov Rel Com and Marketing - Product Marketing
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
This position will support Consumer Lending in driving ongoing business and initiatives.
This position requires the ability to navigate large amounts of data, provide the appropriate framework of thinking towards actionable Reporting and Analytics, provide business insights and strategic recommendations for growth, and continually develop relevant metrics.
Projects to include: Customer, product, channel analytics and profitability; competitive analytics; building and leveraging business intelligence tools and predictive analytics to drive customer acquisition, cross-selling and relationship management; and assisting in the creation and management of senior leadership decks and strategic presentations, as needed.
Skillset to include: a collaborative and accountable mindset with the ability to project manage across all levels of the organization and across many functional areas, a drive for accuracy with an Agile and end-to-end continuous process improvement approach, an interest in connecting disparate data to insights that drive the business forward.
- Develops a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of the business units, and is customer-driven and results focused
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high performing team
- Able to pursue creative solutions to business problems
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strives for high ethical standards and has a risk-disciplined mindset
- Bachelor’s degree required/MBA or Masters preferred
- Expert proficiency with Excel
- Background in banking, finance a plus
- Experience with big data and reporting