Citizens Business Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Citizens Business Bank
Notice of Vacancy #:
Ontario Airport Business Financial Center-13
Joining Citizens Business Bank means connecting with a team of dedicated associates that continually strive for new and innovative ways to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. As a top ranked bank, life at our company includes a working environment that thrives on collaboration, integrity, and mutual respect for one another. We encourage our associates to ask questions, learn, care deeply, and make an impact. Our dedication to customers and associates is at the core of our business culture and is represented by five core values: financial strength, superior people, customer focus, cost-effective operation, and having fun.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of Commercial clients and developing good Commercial business relationships that lead to commercial loans (Commercial and Industrial), deposits and other banking products offered by the Bank. The Relationship Manager must assist with the management of the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Participate in all Center functions necessary to contribute to the achievement of Center earnings and growth objective. Actively participate in various community and civic activities in the Center service area.
- Assist with the management of the Center budget to ensure that deposit, loan and net income goals are met.
- Work with the Manager to ensure that all Bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
- Assist in properly following and implementing all Bank audit procedures.
- Assist the manager to ensure that the Bank's CRA policies and objectives are adhered to in the Center and its assigned service area.
- Assist with the management of the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
- Manage personal sales efforts in order to meet Center goals.
- Commitment to teamwork and a focus on delivering The Citizens Experience Customer Service.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four year college or university program degree; or three (3) to five (5) years Commercial Banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, calculator, and telephone. The associate is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Citizens Business Bank is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants and Citizens Business Bank associates.