Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Colony Capital
- Job ID
- Job Locations
- US-CA-Los Angeles
The Analyst role will focus soley on Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.
- Coordinate with investment banks on capital markets transactions including equity offerings, convertible debt, unsecured bonds and credit facilities
- Manage and maintain corporate model used for M&A, strategic considerations, liquidity and dividend policy
- Prepare and update corporate investor presentation and other financial analyses for potential M&A, quarterly earnings and Board materials
- Present findings and analyses directly to Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Collaborate with multiple departments within CLNY including the acquisitions, accounting and asset management teams
- 1-3 years of experience at a leading investment bank or public accounting firm
- Proficiency building and auditing models in Excel
- Strong academic record at a top undergraduate institution, with an emphasis in finance, accounting and/or real estate
- Integrity and hard work ethic with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment