Communications Test Design, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receiving Manager - Fontana, CA
at Communications Test Design, inc
This hands-on position manages and oversees all distribution/logistics processes and implementation of warehouse businesses in a CTDI facility as well as monitoring operational performance levels and regularly interfacing with our customers. This position is responsible for both inbound and outbound warehouse functions.
Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Supervise a team of employees and temporary agency workers that are responsible for shipping, receiving, and inventory processes.
- Maintain customer compliance requirements for accuracy and processing times.
- Train employees on department procedures and processes and ensure that the procedures are closely adhered to.
- Coach and motivate employees to meet job expectations.
- Counsel employees on performance metrics and document deficiencies.
- Complete employee attendance records and monitor for adherence to policy. Prepare corrective actions when necessary.
- Prepare, maintain, and analyze various customer and internal reports, noting trends and actionable items.
- Prepare action plans for new and/or existing processes that maximized efficiencies while maintaining exceptional quality standards.
- Works closely with the Technical Repair department to monitor turnaround and repair interval times.
- Establishes usage controls and makes necessary adjustments.
- Generates daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
- Researches orders for customer and reports results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong financial skills/background.
- Intermediate Excel experience and the ability to generate reports.
- Background in telecommunications preferred.
- Knowledge of CTDI systems (ETOS, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.