Compressor Controls Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Greenfield Commercial Leader
at Compressor Controls Corporation
The Greenfield Commercial Leader will exhibit genuine interest in solving work problems through proactively asking questions, clearly communicating and collaborating both internally and externally to grow the business. In addition, the Greenfield Commercial Leader (GCL) is responsible for understanding our competition and customers and showing initiative to learn and continuously improve company processes.
The GCL is responsible for the successful execution of the commercial process for the globe for Greenfield projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Listed in order of relevance:
- Responsible for the successful execution of all FEED, EPC, and OEM commercial proposals globally. Owns OEM transactions as they relate to Greenfield projects.
- Included on global calls and responsible for follow up on all items related to services (Spares/ Training/ Supply Chain) associated with a Greenfield Project.
- Proactively reviewing and negotiating Non-Disclosure Agreements and Terms & Conditions with customers for FEED, EPC, and OEMS.
- Accountable to ensure that scope, cost, cycle, legal, and commercial risk are managed while winning orders.
- Creates and maintains an efficient system of inquiry handling and proposal generation by working with Greenfield Account Managers, Regional Commercial Leaders, and Greenfield Director.
- Attends regular global calls with Regional Commercial Leads and as part of the commercial team ensure that workloads are being balanced, processes and tools are being used efficiently, and road blocks are being identified and eliminated.
- Daily ensures that request for quotation's and proposal generation are comprehensively completed to properly reflect the technical and commercial needs of the project as well as overseeing the quoting process. This will require coordination with internal parties to clarify technical and commercial pieces with Statement of Work.
- Controls pricing within published guidelines and handles all requests for discounts. Ensures that pricing deviations are properly approved and tracked, per the delegation of authority matrix and bid approval process.
- Tracks proposal turnaround efficiency and quality within leveraging existing tools.
- Raises and maintains the quality of proposals to “Best in Class”. Ensures that the standard proposal templates are used and provides continuous recommendations to improve it.
- Ensures that the hand off process to the Execution Team is followed and in compliance to fully meet Project Execution requirements.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experience in control engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of experience with CCC projects and products preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint, SharePoint Workflows and forms, Power BI or other CRM preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Business & Commercial Acumen including basic financial concepts
- Knowledge of OEM transactions
- Knowledge of CCC Lifecycle management
- Understanding of costing and pricing models
- Familiarity with field instrumentation, monitoring systems, plant software and controls installations
- Satisfactory knowledge of basic commercial/ T&C term and negotiation techniques.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with internal and external resources to meet goals
- Ability to read, speak, and write in English required.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Domestic and international travel is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to manipulate computer input devices, finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must have sufficient mobility to enable travel to industrial sites, offices, and facilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.