CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
As CoStar continues our rapid growth trajectory into new markets, our development and systems teams are growing as well – great new opportunities are opening up nationwide as we acquire companies, clients, and continue to build on our current business. We are looking for a very strong Recruiter to provide support for this growing operations and market vertical teams right away – this is not about hiring in high volume but about targeting top quality candidates from accounting to marketing to join our selective teams.
As a Corporate Recruiter at CoStar, you are responsible for sourcing, assessing, and recruiting “A Players” into our operations and market verticals organization as well as building a talent pipeline for future hiring. In this role, you will act as the key staffing contact for hiring managers and will partner with HR Business Partners to ensure that the talent needs of the organization are met. You will consult with hiring managers on all aspects of the talent acquisition process to include recruitment strategy, candidate selection, compensation recommendations, and offer presentation. This position will have responsibility for full cycle recruiting at multiple organizational levels and across multiple locations. As CoStar continues to grow and develop, so does our Recruiting organization, so in this role, you will also be an integral part of developing and implementing talent acquisition processes and helping the organization adapt to those processes.
- You have solid core recruiting skills – you know how to build and manage a candidate profile, develop a sourcing strategy, properly assess candidate qualifications, and present and close opportunities effectively. You have a drive for results, are inquisitive, perpetuate a sales and service orientation towards clients and candidates, and are a strong relationship builder; in addition you are able to adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have passion for the company and your craft. Finally, you also know the market, understand business strategy and priorities, and are able to build and grow talent networks.
- Your have 2+ years of technical recruiting experience – solid understanding of full life cycle recruiting, preferably with a blend of disciplines to include information technology (IT) recruiting.
- You have at least 1 years of experience working in a corporate (non-agency) recruiting environment, though a mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience is considered a plus.
- Experience recruiting for and full stack, .Net, Front End, QA, and Technical Manager positions.
- You have proven success leading full life cycle recruitment efforts supporting hiring teams directly.
- You have demonstrated experience managing requisitions across multiple disciplines.
- Proven ability to proactively work with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process.
- You are a pro with applicant tracking systems (we use Workday) as well as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms. Experience utilizing job boards, target company cold-calling, and other sourcing mechanisms to identify candidates.
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations that affect recruitment.
- B.A./B.S. Degree Required. PHR or other certifications a plus
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.