Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Project Management/Program Management
At Cumming, you will work on some of the world's most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest-growing project and cost management consultancies in the United States, as reflected in our top 20 rankings in both ENR and Building Design + Construction. With over 30 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are limitless!
We are currently hiring for a Project Engineer to support projects in our healthcare sector. This position will have you working closely with our client in an onsite capacity at a medical facility in Los Angeles, CA. This is an amazing opportunity to support a top tier medical provider with modernization and upgrade projects within an operational medical facility.
- Provide technical and administrative support to project manager(s) and to the project team.
- Coordinate and support the processing and approval of construction change documentation including Change Directives, Change Order, Contractor’s Change Requests, and other documents, as required.
- Attend project meetings onsite or at the regional office, as required.
- Coordinate with the other department staff and the QA/QC inspection team.
- Aid with the collection, review, status, and organization of project documentation, data deliverables, and closeout documents.
- Assists in review of submittal procedures, RFI’s and monthly invoices.
- Performs other duties as directed by Senior Managers.
- Bachelors degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or similar field is preferred. A combination of education and work experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in general and/or healthcare project management experience required.
- Familiarity with OSHPD project requirements preferred.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong organizational skills and leadership qualities.
- AIA, LEED, PMP, CCM or other related accreditations is a plus
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes 5 minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within 5 days.
CUMMING is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified team members without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic, including physical or mental disability, to the extent protected by applicable federal, state or local law.