Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Billing Specialist
At Cumming, you will work on some of the world's most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest-growing project and cost management consultancies in the United States, as reflected in our top 20 rankings in both ENR and Building Design + Construction. With over 30 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are limitless!
In this role, you will be a member of our diverse group services team which houses human resources, accounting/finance, marketing, business development, IT, and administration. We are not your average 'overhead' department — instead, we build and implement creative strategies that are in line with business objectives while providing best-in-class support to the company at large... and we do so proudly!
We are currently looking for a dedicated Sr. Billing Specialist located in our Murrieta, CA office.
- Analyze, maintain, and tend to monthly invoicing
- Collect outstanding receivables
- Account analysis
- Working independently as well as within a team
- Issue invoices to clients
- Update client files with issued invoices
- Process credit memos
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years' of billing specific experience
- Experience within the construction industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Self-directed with high integrity - takes pride in work
- Accurate and organized; strong problem solving skills
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within five business days.
CUMMING is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified team members without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic, including physical or mental disability, to the extent protected by applicable federal, state or local law.