Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Graphic Designer
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleSenior Graphic Designer
Job Description SummaryThe Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for visual marketing material and service line support. The Senior Graphic Designer is also responsible for driving the overall success of a shared creative services unit, capable of providing timely, consistent, and high-quality design work and templates. This position collaborates with the local and corporate Marketing teams to execute strategic vision of special projects and pitches/presentations as requested by fee-earners and broader Service Delivery teams
Pitch and/or Proposal Design Support
- Manage and prioritize incoming requests from local Marketing leadership and local fee-earners as it relates to creative support:
- Contributing to strategy sessions with Marketing and Communications leadership, fee-earners and research as required
- Developing materials to communicate critical messages and key selling propositions
- Developing creative strategies for individual requirements to differentiate C&W’s offering and service delivery model
- Developing, managing and overseeing all creative aspects of production and quality control, reporting progress to Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director
- Working with the Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director to ensure creative direction supports the overall project strategy
- Finalizing creative pitch and/or proposal for distribution via Marketing leadership or fee-earner
- Coordinating production of materials including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork and assembling final layouts for printers; preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors; and liaising with Marketing Coordinators and Marketing leadership as needed
- Sharing best practices with Marketing team
- Design and format bespoke marketing materials including property brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, newsletters, and event invitations
- Design or apply standard templates to support the local business; update as necessary
Property Level Analytics
- Work with fee-earner or Associate to creatively translate complex data sets into an easily understandable end product
- Design work for client deliverables, including offering memorandums, tour books, fliers, etc.
- Utilize interactive Media skills and exhibit familiarity with current web tools and HTML
- Demonstrate a high level of creative development and production skill
- Produce creative collateral to support the business, ensuring alignment with company's brand positioning from concept to final product; and utilize available creative programs
- Managing creative requirements, expectations, and deadlines for all projects
- Developing and customizing high quality marketing collateral and design work
- Monitor industry trends to ensure creative strategy remains leading edge
- Develop design strategies and ensure visual consistency for internal and external marketing projects
- Prioritize total workload with local Marketing leadership (as appropriate) and communicate to internal customers priority, progress, deadlines, and outstanding questions regularly
- Monitor and enforce corporate design standards on all local marketing materials; executive oversight held at Marketing Manager level
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com