Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Manage the margin on each project and the target profitability
- Manage invoice payment process and work with the accounts team
- Produce financial/effort forecasts in PAS in line with the monthly reporting cycle
- Drive work to our nearshore centres
- Work only within a clearly defined SOW (or written agreement by AGU head)
- Briefing delivery teams on key contractual and commercial terms, to ensure all members are aligned with Endava obligations
- Maintain a risk and issue log which must be discussed with the team, AGU head, and the client
- Manage calendar of contract renewal rate discussions and managing the client accordingly.
- The client's key delivery contact- communicate issues, manage client expectations, and accountable for building trusted relationships with delivered satisfaction
- Oversee handover from bid process to delivery, ensure operation as one team, and adequate communication.
- You are accountable for networking within the client account and understanding and documenting the client organisation structure – explicit and implicit power and influence structures – with a view to exploiting these in terms of working with the sales team to develop the account and generate new business. Avoid becoming dependant on individuals. i.e. the account should not be at risk from client re-organization.
- The project manager and team will report to you- you own the delivery to the client, direction/visions, ensuring TEAM processes are followed, and ensure that all work has a clear business case that our team understands. You are the senior decision maker on the account.
- Full understanding of the client's business, not just the technical side
- Accountable for bid management, coordinating sales support, running regular internal program boards, setting up account planning sessions, loss reviews, and ensuring we create and regularly update case studies relevant to your accounts
- Manage logistical issues building your team, working with DUs, promoting client success, seek feedback on performance, develop our people/capabilities, and ensure new staff are properly briefed about the client/project/team.
- Leverage the full organization to solve clients' business problems.
- Relationship of Delivery Manager to Sales: You should work with the sales team to manage the account plan, and assist in building our business within your accounts
- Relationship of Delivery Manager to delivery team lead: The delivery team is accountable for producing all artefacts on the project. However, the delivery team report to you, you are accountable to the AGU head for the overall delivery success, and accountable for communication and managing expectations with the senior client sponsors
- 10 plus years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
- Possess strategic perspective and stress management skills to retain objectivity and keeping overall objectives in mind.
- Leadership and influence skills to motivate and achieve success
- Proficient in methods and techniques for structured reviews, technical diagrams, test plans, business cases, and all key deliverables
- Strong project management methods, techniques, and tools for effective management from initiation to implementation
- Contract negotiation and contract management methods/techniques
- Project planning and control techniques
- Project risk management
- Broadly skilled in information and technology
- Strong Customer Service and client satisfaction
- Exceptional spoken and written English language
Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
Career Development opportunities
Competitive salary package
Robust benefits package which includes options for:
Health Care Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) with company match
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage