Engage Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAP P2P Functional Analyst
at Engage Partners, Inc.
SAP P2P Functional Analyst
We are seeking a strong SAP P2P Functional Analyst to provide global Purchase to Pay (P2P) business support with day to day issues.
- Liaise with support partner to resolve any functional and technical issues
- Provide third line of SME support for any SAP issues
- Provide advice on SAP best practice
- Strong understanding of integration between MM, SD and FI
- Proven ability in implementing complex interfaces, from source system through middleware to SAP
- Good procurement and sales business process knowledge (P2P & O2C)
- Ability to work in a complex, challenging environment
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organisation
Join a winning team that gets the job done right. At Engage Partners, Inc., we focus on excellence in the industry of staffing solutions. We work hard every day to get it right and get it done – the right employees, the right businesses, the right time.
There’s a reason why we have been around for decades. Engage Partners, Inc. has a wealth of experience matching people to their prospective employers (and vice versa). We have the ability to provide the opportunity for long-term career paths or temporary project assignments, temporary or full-time positions, executive management recruitment or attracting seasonal assistance. We work with a strong, diverse network of organizations across the country that are always looking for top-notch candidates to fill their open positions. From small business start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, we want your next job to be the one you’ve been waiting for.
We are a full-service staffing agency with opportunities for employment all across the U.S. Our recruitment efforts are focused on professionals in many areas of expertise:
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare / Clinical & Non-Clinical
- Administrative & Office Professionals
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance & Accounting
- Engineering, Energy & Green Technologies
Come see why our clients and our candidates seek out the level of service that makes the Engage Difference: We speak with our clients, not to them. Authoritative and approachable, it's always about the dialogue. Direct and to the point. Let's create solutions, not additional work.
Check out our current opportunities and join our Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
- SAP P2P analyst, with at least 8 years of SAP experience along with 3 full life cycle SAP MM (Material Management) implementations
- Experience in designing and maintaining any of the following is a must:
- In-house SAP bolt on procurement solutions, SAP SRM, SAP Ariba, etc.
- Expertise in Purchasing, LIV, Pricing Procedures, Sales and Use Tax, IDOC process
- Experience in coordinating with offshore support resource, reviewing their work and providing guidance as and when necessary
- Experience with directly interacting with Senior management, managing expectations and working on multiple high priority assignments concurrently
- Exposure to Service Now ticketing system preferred
- Exposure to industry best practices related to SAP preferred
- Minimal understanding of ABAP, debug knowledge preferred
- Media/Entertainment industry experience preferred
- Candidates will preferably come from a consulting background
- Educated to university degree level (or equivalent qualification)
Please forward your resume to [Click Here To Join] for immediate consideration.