Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager, Los Angeles
at Enphase Energy
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar systems by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Do you want to help change the world? Read on…
Enphase’s sales model engages installers, integrators, module manufacturers & leading OEM partners in both residential and commercial markets to bring its microinverter systems to global markets. We are currently looking for a skilled Regional Sales Manager to drive Enphase revenue and share growth in a defined set of partner accounts. You accomplish this goal by finding new partners and enabling and educating all partners on the Enphase technology and business propositions. In essence, you help them sell our solutions!
What you can look forward to:
- Assessing a partner’s business and jointly developing successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L.
- Driving Enphase revenue and market share at partner accounts including but not limited to negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, assisting in development of co-marketing/demand generation campaigns, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business issues.
- Managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives
- Acquiring new customers
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly territory and account forecasts
What you typically need to do it well:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as business, marketing and/or finance preferred
- 5+ years of proven B2B sales experience in a high tech industry selling via indirect channels such as authorized dealers and distributors of electro-mechanical equipment/devices
- Experience in solar industry, energy industry, high technology or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC) is a plus.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and ability to thrive in complex sales environment
- Relevant experience managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives
- Experience in solar industry or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC) is a plus
- Proven territory planning and management skills
- Ability to produce sales and revenue forecasts for individual accounts by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner and comparing with competitive and general market data as available
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Virtual office must have easy access to major metropolitan airport.
- Ability to travel 50%