Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician Enterprise Truck Rental Service Center COLTON
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Automotive - Maintenance Technician - Oil, Lube, & Tire Technician
- Job ID
Enterprise Truck Rental has an opening for a Maintenance Technician at our Truck Service Center in COLTON! The Maintenance Technician performs truck service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. The Enterprise teams are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
**This position is based in COLTON, CA in 92324**
**Full-Time: apart from religious observance, requires flexible availablitity between the hours of 6am-4pm Monday-Friday (and some Saturdays - schedule is subject to changes).**
**Starting pay is $17/hour - additional pay for Truck ASE's**
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures on/with Truck/Diesel maintenance (general repairs, PM's, DOT's, brakes, etc.) OR graduation from UTI/Tech School with Diesel certificate
- Truck ASE preferred, but not required.
- Welding experience helpful, but not required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch (medium duty labor)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work a full-time flexible schedule between the hours of 7am-4pm Monday-Friday (and some Saturdays - schedule is subject to changes).**
- This position requires a valid driver's license.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).