Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst - Corporate Development
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Finance and Accounting
- Job ID
Monitor and coordinate activities associated with our international distributor network. You'll be responsible for measuring performance against plans, producing and presenting informational reporting pertinent to the business, assisting in all aspects of valuation and financial analysis in support of acquisition and divestiture transactions, and assisting in due diligence efforts in support of corporate development needs.
- Analyze annual reports and financial statements to then prepare reports, dashboards, or other presentation materials to provide insightful observations and recommendations to management
- Monitor overall performance using various information sources while partnering with various departments within the organization to address issues and answer questions
- Support and potentially lead the due diligence process including communicating with key internal and external staff, organizing and assessing key information, and developing presentations and reports which summarize key risks and findings
- Coordinate and perform activities related to drafting contract language, renewing agreements, fulfilling contractual commitments, and monitoring general business obligations and requirements
- Understand business objectives and issues and conduct insightful, fact-based analysis to help solve complex problems
- Maintain and update systems used to track acquisition activity and key information
- Produce and distribute recurring and ad hoc management reports
- Special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience with duties described above
- Experience with budgeting and planning methodologies and tools
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills including diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, problem solving, and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and flexible
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor's in finance or accounting with CPA certification (MBA preferred)
- Experience working with SAP or another large ERP system
- Experience working with advanced reporting tools such as Power BI
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.