Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Educational Services
- Job ID
We are looking for leaders who are passionate about growing others and tackling tough problems in a team environment. You will be great at this job if you are excited about Esri Support Services, appreciate complex issues, and desire a role in driving the future of Esri products. We work within and between teams, guiding analysts through complex and aged cases, facilitating high profile escalations, enhancing product supportability, and providing visibility to product teams around critical case and defect trends.
This role will have an ArcGIS Enterprise focus with concentration in Esri Geoportal Server usage (and some implementation) including functionality and client integration, services, configuration, security, and IT/GIS integration.
- Identify, understand, and recommend solutions for customer issues or questions using working knowledge of ArcGIS including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, and related ArcGIS Server products and technologies
- Document technical issues through incident tracking involving authoring, technical editing, and publishing of knowledge base articles and various authoritative online content
- Develop and create documentation used to partner with software development teams to troubleshoot issues and evaluate solutions
- Triage product defects, hotfixes, and defect escalations
- Perform holistic testing, usability testing, exam development, and beta support
- 2 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation
- Demonstrated experience with GIS; ArcGIS Enterprise architecture; ArcGIS Desktop; virtualization; and SAML
- Bachelor’s in GIS, geography, environmental science, computer science, management information systems, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.