EPCM Professional Service Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager, Long Beach, CA
at EPCM Professional Service Partners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 145681906681137
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - Project / Program
We are seeking a Project Manager with a background in Retail Development to work in our Long Beach, CA; Burlington, MA, or Home Office. The PM will contribute as a member of our Retail program/project team primarily involved with Quick Service Restaurant and Convenience Store clients. The PM will be involved in all aspects of preparing comprehensive architectural construction drawings and specifications and coordinate the documents with project consultants, contractors and clients.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of Existing Conditions, Preliminary Design, Schematic Design, and Construction Drawings and Documents, including specifications, throughout the project life cycle.
- Perform Zoning Ordinance and Building Code Analysis to determine, implement, and monitor project budgets and schedules
- Ability to perform Zoning Ordinance and Building Code analyses and apply the provisions of these items as they affect compliance depicted within the Construction Documents.
- Set Entitlement Strategy and implement through actions including but not limited to formal applications, meetings with staff, coordination with stake holders and Land Use Attorney, as well as presentation at hearings and planning boards.
- Manage the deliverables and reporting for the Retail A&E Team and Client utilizing EBI's Project and Financial Management Software.
- Supervise the administration, planning, operations, and work of assigned consultants and subcontractors, independent contractors and ensures meeting of defined deliverable dates. Review and approve payment of vendor and subcontractor invoices.
- Schedule, Train, and Manage the assigned EBI Project Team to meet Client Program Requirements, Schedules, and Budgets.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required
(Revit & SketchUp a plus)
- Experience interfacing with Client contacts
- Familiarity with ADA codes is a plus
- Experience with building department permitting processes
- 8+ years Retail Development industry Experience.
- 4+ years Project Management Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Construction Management required