Forever 21 Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant, Lease Administration HQ-023
at Forever 21 Inc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED; Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Previous experience in an AP / Lease Admin / Filing role is preferred
- Knowledge of lease concepts and reporting is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize work and projects, meet deadlines and complete work in an efficient/accurate manner
- Must be able and willing to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
Forever 21 is the leading fast-fashion retailer offering the latest trends at unbeatable prices. Founded in 1984 with a strong mission to make fashion accessible to everyone, Forever 21 has thrived on cultivating an inclusive, tight-knit community for the style-obsessed. Endorsed by celebrities and influencers, this is an upbeat, trend-driven and collaborative environment rooted in fast-fashion for women, men, and kids. Operating globally—the continuously-growing company offers a multitude of opportunities ranging from ecommerce to finance, and much more—always striving to push boundaries and help develop each team member’s growth to achieve their goals.
By joining the Forever 21 family, you will take part in an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to succeed in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career development. This is an ever-evolving community where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic.
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.