Forever 21 Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Online Acquisition Marketing HQ-039
at Forever 21 Inc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field
- Must have at least 5+ years of Marketing or Online Marketing experience; Prior experience in affiliate marketing and management, search engine marketing, and search engine optimization is required
- Must have a working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Fire Click, as well as email service platforms such as CheetahMail
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with affiliates third party vendors, web graphic designers, project manager, etc. in order to facilitate the implementation of online marketing campaigns
- Prior experience in general sales, such as conducting cold calls, sales pitches, and negotiations are a plus
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, specifically in data manipulation, basic report generation, and simple array formulas
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.