Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Content Delivery Coordinator
at Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,300 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
Find out more at www.globaleagle.com .
The Content Delivery Coordinator will be required to provide support for the Operations workflow. This would include initiation of a purchase order to the end of the content supply chain – deliver of content to OEM.
You are expected to manage and prioritize workloads, and understand the importance of delivery timelines whilst maintaining high standards of output. As an experienced Content Coordinator you are expected to have a meticulous eye for detail. You will also have good communication skills enabling liaison with different departments plus external parties such as distributors, production houses, and hardware vendors/OEMs. Willingness to work flexible hours, understand various inner company workflows, and function as part of a broader team.
- Check & Track incoming assets from various global distributors / content owners
- Place incoming assets into the workflow and monitor throughout supply chain
- Troubleshoot any holds or discrepancies between assets and programming
- Ensuring deliverables out on time and provide daily reports to above line managers on status
- Investigate and resolve any rejections or flags from OEMs or clients
- Experience: 2 years in a post-production environment, familiarity with digital media and production workflows. Inflight industry experience an advantage.
Interests and generic skills:
- Attention to vast amount of detail and commitment to high degree of accuracy
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and handle a number of projects together
- The ability to organize and prioritize a varied and often urgent workload from a variety of sources
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to interact with other team members and use initiative for problem solving
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills
- Dependability, reliability and consistent ability to produce high quality/quantity of work
- Ability to work to procedures
- Flexibility and willingness to accept change
- Systematic approach to work & good organization skills
- Show an awareness of others’ roles, responsibilities and requirements in carrying out your work
- Computer skills: highly familiar with Microsoft Office Excel and able to work with in-house database systems
Please note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.