Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
US-California-Los Angeles (Corporate)
People Services (4310)
Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,300 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
Find out more at www.globaleagle.com.
Our company is growing and we are in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to collaborate with and support our Executive Leadership Team. The successful candidate will ensure planning and scheduling is streamlined and efficient, and handle day-to-day task management to allow the Executive Leadership Team to focus on growing our business. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support to the C-suite, with corporate-wide impact and high visibility to all levels of management and the ability to work in multiple time zones
- Good judgment, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and ability to maintain confidences are essential
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, networking, organization, and multitasking skills
- Executive presence along with strong research, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to distill and convey information in a compelling manner
- The incumbent must be able to appropriately respond to highly sensitive and confidential situations in person, via telephone or e-mail on behalf of the executive leadership team to individuals at all levels
- Able to build trust with executives, board members as well as internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Emotional intelligence and ability to establish strong and trusting relationships
- Detail-oriented organizational and process management skills to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Innovative, resourceful, and efficient with limited resources
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive must thrive in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
- Strong data management skills
- Manage executive calendars (Webex/Conference Meeting) and ensure deadlines are being met
- Oversee travel plans and logistics for executives
- Administer and maintain travel schedule and logistics
- Complete and maintain expense reports
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
- 7-10+ years’ experience in working with senior leadership/executive level roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Business minded and strategic planner
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
- An energetic person with a positive attitude and a go-getter drive.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must-be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the mobility for the employee regularly requires sitting, frequent near vision use for reading and computer, lifting, stooping, bending, stretching, walking, standing, pushing, pulling, reaching and other physical exertion.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- Lifting and/or carrying of up to 25 lbs.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
- Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others Including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
Please note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.