Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Business Support Functions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Technical Trainer - Daikin Products - Irvine, CA
About the Opportunity
Daikin is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Technical Trainer opening. As a Technical Trainer you will be providing product and technical training support to internal and external customers. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through training and providing satisfactory customer technical support. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website
http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
- Training the Daikin course material for all Daikin equipment, this will include VRV, Mini Splits, Unitary, Package units, anything produced by Daikin for the North American Market
- Trainer will also help develop curriculum, maintain the training lab, update equipment in the labs, and keep training lab in good working order
- Facilitates technical and/or sales training including installation, controls, commissioning, service, troubleshooting, product and basic applications
- Prepares training facility and lab prior to training classes
- Maintains training material inventory at assigned location
- Maintains training facility standards, including equipment and tools
- Assists in development of product and technical training programs, including curriculum and corresponding training materials
- Provides training support, including communication, promotion and coordination of product and technical training
- Acts as a liaison between sales, product marketing, service and training
- Assists at educational or industry conferences; ability to present at conferences
- Performs other related job duties as assigned
- Occasional travel to onsite trainings, Union Training for VRV, Daikin Events where training is required on average of 15 - 20%.
- HVAC degree or certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field, preferred
- HVAC experience required
- Experience with HVAC installation, commissioning, service and maintenance
- Experience facilitating product and technical training
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities