Green Dot Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior HRIS Analyst
at Green Dot Corporation
The Senior HRIS Analyst is generally responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining human resources information systems and tools. These systems and tools support the collection, retrieval, access and use of employee information for use in business planning and human capital activities.
- Partner with and provide support for functions that may include, but are not limited to, Operations, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Payroll, IT and Legal
- Work with client groups to evaluate business needs
- Design or modify systems and tools to meet changing demands
- Design, create and execute reports, data extracts and interfaces related to the HR systems and data
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of HR systems
- Strong knowledge of HR operations and administration practices
- Advanced user in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong knowledge of relational data/database concepts highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with teams and client groups
- Able to collaborate to determine methods and procedures
- Experience mentoring, leading, and/or supervising other personnel preferred
- Ability to work on complex issues
- Ability to exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques to solve problems
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 6 to 8 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Strong experience supporting a wide variety of HR systems and client groups (e.g. core HR, compensation, performance management, applicant tracking, etc.)
- Experience defining, implementing, documenting and training others on HR procedures and practices required
- Experience implementing HR systems required
Green Dot Corporation is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any category protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No fee of any kind will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to this career site or directly to any of our employees. Such resume shall be deemed the sole property of Green Dot Corporation. Employment agencies that have fee agreements with us and have been directed by our designated HR personnel to recruit for a particular position may submit resumes to such designated HR personnel or as otherwise directed by such personnel.