Green Dot Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Mobile Developer, iOS
at Green Dot Corporation
The Sr. Mobile Engineer- iOS will contribute to design sessions, perform coding and code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, ensure quality deliverables/releases and will adhere to the established SDLC guidelines.
- Gathers, verifies, and educates others on technical requirements
- Develops technical designs for self and others as required
- Discovers and shares lessons learned and best practices
- Documents and updates new and existing documentation with latest learnings
- Mentors and trains others
- Learns from other teams and shares within own team
- Authors programming tasks for a user story or complete feature set
- Breaks down epics spanning multiple code modules into self-contained user stories
- Debugs code across n-tiers of code
- Implements unit testing within own code.
- Leads peer code reviews
- Leads effort to drive overall code testability
- May provide guidance and training to enable other team members to meet/exceed expectations.
- Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently.
- Establishes on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains status of project and monitors activities of team members.
- Works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Participates in user/external group discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of software development experience
- Deep understanding of Objective-C and Swift development using XCode
- Deep knowledge of iOS frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CNContacts, CoreLocation, MapKit, Remote Notifications, Universal Links, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics, WKWebView, CoreAnimation, and WatchKit)
- Solid experience with Embedded Frameworks
- Extensive experience with REST API integration
- Solid experience with at least one version control tool (git, Perforce, etc…)
- Great understanding of a modern app architecture (MVVM, MVP, etc…)
- Solid knowledge of at least one automated build system (Jenkins, Team City, etc…)
- Great experience with XCTest unit testing
- Solid experience integrating 3rd party SDKs
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile scrum development process
Role not eligible for immigration assistance.
Green Dot Corporation is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any category protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No fee of any kind will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to this career site or directly to any of our employees. Such resume shall be deemed the sole property of Green Dot Corporation. Employment agencies that have fee agreements with us and have been directed by our designated HR personnel to recruit for a particular position may submit resumes to such designated HR personnel or as otherwise directed by such personnel.