Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SPRINTER VAN TECHNICIAN Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Automotive Repair
- Regular Full-Time
Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive , a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified SPRINTER VAN TECHNICIANS to our team with a minimum of 5 years experience .
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. Are you tired of chasing your own cars to work on? We deliver your next car to your stall in less than 5 minutes!! Tired of chasing special tools? We deliver specials tools to your stall in less than 5 minutes! We are a Technician friendly workplace! Are you ready to work in a Technician focused environment with all the tools and support to maximize your skill set? Do you have the horsepower to join a fast paced environment with the highest standards? Apply today!
Benefits and opportunities:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Student Loan Tuition Reimbursement (subject eligibility and plan provisions)
- $2,000 Tool Reimbursement (subject eligibility and plan provisions)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Several years of automotive technician or mechanic experience
- Automotive technical or trade school degree
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in the state and good driving record
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.